The Distress Phone Services provide confidential, non-judgmental, free emotional support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Distress Phone Services
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Seniors’ Distress Line
Our Online Distress Services are a resource where youth and adults in distress can:
- GET HELP by having a real-time online chat with a trained volunteer, or by getting email support from the Crisis Centre’s professional staff
- LEARN MORE about common issues and concerns such as bullying, disordered eating, depression and self-harm
- FIND RESOURCES by connecting to our online library of useful websites and community resources
We are here for you if you are worried about something, feel upset or confused, or you just want to talk to someone. The phone lines below are available in over 140 languages using a language service. Let us know which language you require, and we will try and provide an interpreter.
|Toll Free – Howe Sound and Sunshine Coast||1-866-661-3311|
|Online Service for Youth||www.YouthInBC.com|
|Online Service for Adults||www.CrisisCentreChat.ca|
|Seniors’ Distress Line||604-872-1234|
|Mental Health Support (BC-wide)||310-6789|