You are invited to join us in saving lives and foster compassionate, connected suicide-safer communities.
Because of our donors and support, we have been able to provide help and hope to individuals, organizations, and communities since 1969. Spanning the spectrum of crisis support, suicide prevention and postvention, staff and volunteers are engaged in a variety of services and programs that educate, train, and support the strength and capacity of individuals and communities.
With your donation, we are able to provide:
- immediate access to barrier-free, non-judgmental, confidential support and follow-up is provided to youth, adults and seniors through our 24/7 phone lines and online services
- education and training programs that promote mental wellness and equip schools, organizations and communities to assist people at risk of suicide.
Our programs work to ensure timely access to support, destigmatize suicide and mental health concerns, increase awareness and skills for mental wellness, and engage a community of passionate volunteers.
Three Easy Ways to Donate Now
You can donate fast and easy through CanadaHelps. Online transactions are secure, and you can choose to make a monthly (recurring) or one-time donation using your credit card or PayPal account.
You can call and speak to us Monday-Friday during regular business hours. Our staff would be happy to help you make your donation using your credit card. Call us at 604-872-1811.
You can send your donation in the form of a cheque or money order to:
763 East Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5T 1X8
Types of Donations
- Make a one-time or monthly donation
- Host your own fundraiser
- Create a person Facebook Fundraising campaign
- Leave a gift in your will
- Make a gift of stock or securities
- Donate an old vehicle
Our Charitable Registration Numbers
- Canada Revenue Agency Charity Registration Number: 10699 3322 RR0001
- BC Society Number: S-0008255
- A charitable tax receipt will be issued for all donations
For more information about giving a gift to the Crisis Centre, please contact us at:
Development and Communications Team
E: development [at] crisiscentre [dot] bc [dot] ca