MindFlip for Youth: Brain Science Tools for Everyday Living
What is it about?
MindFlip: Brain Science Tools for Everyday Living is a free, self-paced, youth-friendly online program, intended for independent or group learning. MindFlip teaches brain science and skills for mental fitness, including emotional regulation, self-awareness and -compassion, and mindful tools to deal with stress and life challenges. Sessions utilize videos, interactive content, and guided practices.
- Introduction to MindFlip & how it can support our mental health
- Brain science that supports mindfulness and practical tools for effective self-regulation
- Why it’s beneficial to have greater awareness of our thoughts and emotions
- Learning and practicing compassion for self and others
- The value of noticing the “good” stuff in our lives, especially in difficult times
Both youth and school/program staff report gaining practical skills through our mindfulness-based programming. Read the MindFlip article to find out more.
What’s In It For You?
- Available free of charge, and can be requested by school staff, parents or youth
- Suitable for both in group and independent learning
- Interactive and self-paced to make reviewing content easy
- Workbook ideas for teachers and parents, as well as student handouts to facilitate student learning
- Recommendations of local youth resources
To access MindFlip , please click here.