Mental Health & Well Being
The Crisis Centre is dedicated to supporting mental health in individuals, organizations and communities. We offer a variety of opportunities to learn mindfulness-based skills to manage stress, prevent burnout and build resiliency and well-being.
Our Tools for Managing Stress & Burnout courses are offered in a variety of formats:
- Online Course – Learn your own pace online through live webinars or recorded video classes
- Half-Day Workshops – Join us at the Crisis Centre for a 3-hour session exploring mindfulness-based practices for self-care
- Workplace Wellness – Book a workshop (1 to 3 hours) or an online class series for your business or organization
Upcoming course dates will be announced soon!
As a Participant you will:
- Gain an understanding of mindfulness
- Learn why and how it can help with self-care and stress reduction
- Explore recent research and brain science
- Discuss and explore a mix of information, guided practices, videos and time for reflection
- Practice simple, practical ways to incorporate mindfulness into daily life
- 8-Week Online Program: $99 / Subsidized $49 / Groups of 3+ $25
- Half-day at Crisis Centre: $40 / Subsidized $25
- Crisis Centre Volunteers: $0
For information on our corporate and non-profit Group rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Online Program
Each 60-minute webinar explores a theme related to emotional well-being, including guided mindfulness practice, time for inner reflection and opportunities for rejuvenation. Classes incorporates videos, opportunities for discussion and activities to enhance learning. Participants receive resources and information to support developing a mindfulness practice. You can do the online program live or by video recording.
Mindfulness trainings can be provided offsite, tailored to meet the needs of your organization or group. To inquire about booking a workshop, email email@example.com or call 604-872-1811.
“It could not have come at a better time. I used the [mindfulness tools] that afternoon after dealing with a difficult situation and found it to really help me work through it. Thank you, I look forward to the next session.” – Program participant
Subscribe to the Crisis Centre’s digital newsletter to receive information about upcoming events, special announcements, education and training workshops, volunteer opportunities, ways to support our work, our annual report, and impact stories; this is the best way to stay connected and informed (5-7 times a year).