Mental Health & Well-Being
The Crisis Centre is dedicated to supporting mental health in individuals, organizations and communities. We offer a variety of trainings to learn mindfulness-based skills to manage stress, prevent burnout and build resiliency and well-being.
Tools for Managing Stress and Burnout courses are offered in a variety of formats:
- Free Webinars – Learn about the Crisis Centre’s approach to resilience using mindfulness-based tools in a 1-hour, interactive webinar
- 6-Week Online Course – Learn at your own pace online through weekly live webinars or recorded video classes
- Workplace Wellness – Book a workshop, webinar or online program tailored to your business or organization exploring mindfulness-based practices for self-care
6-Week Online Course
May 20 to Jun 24
|4pm to 5pm (PT)||Live Webinars
or Recorded Video Classes
Weekly at Anytime
As a participant you will:
- Gain an understanding of mindfulness
- Learn why and how it can help with self-care and stress reduction
- Explore recent research and brain science
- Discuss and explore a mix of information, guided practices, videos and time for reflection
- Practice simple, practical ways to incorporate mindfulness into daily life
About the 6-Week Online Program
Each 60-minute webinar explores a theme related to emotional well-being, including guided mindfulness practice, time for inner reflection and opportunities for rejuvenation. Classes incorporates videos, opportunities for discussion and activities to enhance learning. Participants receive resources and information to support developing a mindfulness practice. You can do the online program live or by video recording.
- Standard Registration: $99
- Student/Low Income: $49
- Group Rate (5+ individuals): $25
- Complimentary: $0 (financial need) – If you have been financially impacted by the current health situation, we are offering complimentary registration. For those who are able to pay the registration fee, we appreciate your financial support.
Mindfulness trainings can be provided offsite or online, tailored to meet the needs of your organization or group. To inquire about booking a Tools for Managing Stress & Burnout workshop or webinar series, or for information on our corporate and non-profit group rates, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-872-1811. You can also request workplace training online here.
“It could not have come at a better time. I used the [mindfulness tools] that afternoon after dealing with a difficult situation and found it to really help me work through it. Thank you, I look forward to the next session.” – Program participant
Subscribe to the Crisis Centre’s digital newsletter to receive information about upcoming events, special announcements, education and training workshops, volunteer opportunities, ways to support our work, our annual report, and impact stories; this is the best way to stay connected and informed (5-7 times a year).