We are making our voice heard as we continue providing 24/7 crisis response and suicide prevention. On Friday, April 30, 2021, the Crisis Centre of BC submitted a response to the Special Committee on Reforming the Police Act in British Columbia. Our response is part of our leadership in mental health and crisis response systems change, ensuring the wellbeing of every British Columbia is a top priority.
Read the full submission online.
For more information, or for media interviews, please contact:
If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call:
- Vancouver Coastal Regional Distress Line: 604-872-3311
- Anywhere in BC 1-800-SUICIDE: 1-800-784-2433
- Mental Health Support Line: 310-6789
- Online Chat Service for Youth: www.YouthInBC.com (Noon to 1am)
- Online Chat Service for Adults: www.CrisisCentreChat.ca (Noon to 1am)