Training & Courses for Youth
The Crisis Centre’s Youth Programming includes single workshops and multi-session programming that provide the building blocks for life-long resilience and well-being. Our interactive and practical programs are suitable for youth aged 12 through 24. We work in schools and alternative programs for youth with social, behavioural, learning and mental health challenges.
- Start (online)
- suicideTALK awareness (in person)
- SafeTALK (in person)
- Skillfully Responding to Distress (in person or online)
- Self-Care for Mental Health workshop (in person or online)
- Mindfulness Skills for Everyday Living (in person or online)
- Indigenous Mindfulness Project
As we continue to respond to the current health emergency, please contact us directly for information on youth programming or refer to our special programming page.
Subscribe to the Crisis Centre’s monthly newsletter to receive information about upcoming events, special announcements, education and training workshops, volunteer opportunities, ways to support our work, our annual report, and impact stories.