Volunteer Crisis Services Responder Application
We are now accepting applications for our January 2024 Training.
(Applications will be accepted until we reach capacity, which is limited.)
Please double check, as all training dates are mandatory, and cannot be missed or made up.
All training dates are mandatory, and cannot be missed or made up.
- Saturday, January 20th – 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24th – 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, January 27th – 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday, January 29th – 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesday, January 31st – 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, February 3rd – 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7th – 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, February 10th – 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesday, February 14th – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday, February 17th – 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, April 3rd – 6:00pm – 10:00pm (Final Training Session)
Basic Monitoring Period: February 1st 2024 – March 27th 2024
Monitoring involves taking live calls during training with staff support and must be done in person at the Centre in Vancouver. These shifts equate to 4 hours per week onsite over a total of 8 weeks.
Are you able attend all trainings?