Communications and Development Volunteers
The Communications and Development team at the Crisis Centre provides strategic and operational support in the areas of storytelling, brand recognition, print and digital engagement, fund development, donor relations, and grant writing.
We are seeking volunteers with an interest in:
- crafting amazing stories
- increasing our digital and print presence
- reaching out to current and potential funders
- helping keep our donor database updated
- researching funding opportunities
Available Volunteer Positions
Can you write? Can you tell a good story? Then we have a place for you on our communications team.
The Communications Assistant will take on a variety of communication and engagement related roles and responsibilities with the ultimate goal of telling the Centre’s story and elevating its brand.
Development & Fundraising Assistant
As a Development & Fundraising Assistant you will take on a variety of fundraising-related roles and responsibilities with the ultimate goal of securing ongoing and sustainable funding for the Centre by:
- Reaching out to current and potential funders
- Keeping our donor database updated
- Researching funding opportunities
Development Research Assistant
Do you like to digging around Google, researching databases, and finding new things? Then we have a place for you as a research assistant. As a Development Research Assistant you will take on a specific fundraising-related role and responsibility focused on grants and funding research with the ultimate goal of securing ongoing and sustainable funding
How to Apply
- Applications are submitted online.
- Please ensure you provide an updated Resume and Reference List.
- Click here to apply.